• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pet Pictures

This is Muffy, named after my first wife.
He is currently in the ice box, due to a bad case of rigor mortis, that set in 4 weeks ago.
He's going to have to stay there til I find a place to dig a hole.
He was with me for 21 years, and thought to be several years old when given to me. His owner had to move. He was originally a rescue.
He never got along with New Kitty who came into my office two years ago and adopted herself to me.
I'm now looking for a companion for New Kitty.
Calico Cat passed away 4 years ago, after 19 years with me.
dc

Attachments

• DSCF1278.jpg
    DSCF1278.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 235
We don't have that bike anymore, it was replaced by our K1200LT. But Shorty the dog is still around!

Attachments

• web06.jpg
    web06.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 393
My daughter's cat found a comfy place to hang for a bit....

catbike.jpg

This one replaces Muffy, more recently known as old cat, due to his refrigeration and rigor mortis.
This is Newest Cat.
dc

Attachments

• DSCF2395.jpg
    DSCF2395.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 407
This is my Yorkshire Terrorist, Harper. I guess you could say she's a rescue. I got her from a co-worker who wanted to keep her. His wife cast the deciding vote. Harper came to live with me Labor Day weekend 2008.

Attachments

• P7050587.jpg
    P7050587.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 400
Barley and me coming up our driveway on our return from Sedalia. (Photo taken by my wife.) He's ridden 23,000 miles with me over the last three years and is the best adventure buddy I could possibly hope for!

You might say we've had a few bonding experiences! :thumb

2b832ca2.jpg

Barley and me coming up our driveway on our return from Sedalia. (Photo taken by my wife.) He's ridden 23,000 miles with me over the last three years and is the best adventure buddy I could possibly hope for!

You might say we've had a few bonding experiences! :thumb

2b832ca2.jpg

First class shot!!:thumb:thumb
Says so much without words.

Does anyone have a sidecar I can ride in? I won't take up too much room as I only weigh 112 lbs. My name is Cooper and love chasing things in the snow even if there isn't anything there.

Attachments

• 20120119085547.jpg
    20120119085547.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 164
Back