• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pet Pictures

Beautiful

Very nice looking dogs.

Samoyeds? Great Pyr? Kaouski (spelling is wrong)? ... etc. I can't tell but the ears don't look like Pyrs.

They are samoyeds, my babies...sweet dogs..one is more like a cat, likes to sit with you on the couch and want attention (tachi), and the other doesn't like to be hugged too long, wants her own space.....

Here's another photo...

Attachments

• tachchrscouchsm.jpg
    tachchrscouchsm.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 967
Daymn, way to many little dogs and cats be'n posted

Lets go for some big stuff:clap

Here's Sierra

Attachments

• sierra.jpg
    sierra.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 961
Well, here's Mac, just adopted out of MinnesotaWisconsin Collie Rescue on Saturday.

Attachments

• mac2.jpg
    mac2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 936
Mac

SCDorman said:
Well, here's Mac, just adopted out of MinnesotaWisconsin Collie Rescue on Saturday.

Good luck with Mac.....Glad you adopted him.......:) :)
I admire people that adopt dogs.......
He is a nice looking dog........:p

Ruthie the Wonder Dog

Ruthie the Wonder Dog outside the Superman Museum in Metropolis, IL

Attachments

• superuth.jpg
    superuth.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 899
Re: Ruthie the Wonder Dog

IndyGT said:
Ruthie the Wonder Dog outside the Superman Museum in Metropolis, IL

That picture is TOO COOL.........
I would love see my Rottwieler pose the same way.......
Cheynne may just win........I'd be the one one in E.R.....:eek

Okay, okay, so he doesn't bark...

Here's my betta, Merlin:
eba00413385f00000002.jpg

Re: Staying at our house

bmrbabe said:
Is it the dogs, the dock or the birds???

All of the above but what would a BMW rally be without a little sailing thrown in for good measure. You can't go all the way across the US and not see the Ocean at least once. At least I can't. :dunno

Actually, it's the Puget Sound you see

and unfortunately we just sold the house where the pic was taken. :rolleyes We still have a water view but added a few mountains and ships. :bliss To see the Pacific Ocean you would need to travel another 3 hours or so and it's just cold and wet. Oh, and the sailboat is not ours, we have a power boat. :wow

Teddy's first beemer ride

Here is our Yorkie letting the neighborhood dogs know that if you chase 'em long enough you might catch one and get to ride.

Attachments

• first bmw ride 05cmp1.jpg
    first bmw ride 05cmp1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 912
Back