• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Winter Karma - Hippo Hands

terham

BeemerBoy
I'm looking to send a pair of Hippo Hands to a good home.

Years ago I had a pair of Hippo Hands and never had cold hands (feet were a different story :D ) in the winter. I foolishly got rid of them and bought a pair last year off of ebay. Unfortunately, since I last used them on my /5, I switched from the US bars to euro bars with bar end mirrors and the Hippo Hands don't fit. I put them in the attic, but thought there might be someone out there who can use them. If you're a rounder and want warm hands in the winter, put your name in the hat. I'll draw the winnner next Saturday (noonish) and send them to you.

230063921-M.jpg

I'm looking to send a pair of Hippo Hands to a good home.

Years ago I had a pair of Hippo Hands and never had cold hands (feet were a different story :D ) in the winter. I foolishly got rid of them and bought a pair last year off of ebay. Unfortunately, since I last used them on my /5, I switched from the US bars to euro bars with bar end mirrors and the Hippo Hands don't fit. I put them in the attic, but thought there might be someone out there who can use them. If you're a rounder and want warm hands in the winter, put your name in the hat. I'll draw the winnner next Saturday (noonish) and send them to you.

230063921-M.jpg

I'm in for the drawing. maybe my luck will finaly change. Thanks :thumb

Winter Karma

I was just thinking about what to put up for the Christmas Karma this year. I really had fun doing it last year so will find something to put up.

Count me IN and thanks for getting things started!! :dance

me, too pls

I've regretted getting rid of mine for 25 years. Can I be in too, pls?
I'll find some similar goodie to do the same with. I'm thinking my way thru the garage.....battery charger? too-small winter gloves? Slightly blem'd RS mirrors?
What a great idea!

My /5 and Ural saw this karma post and told me to enter or else they would not start for me next time out.

So very much IN!

was considering scoring a pair of these to go along with my heated grips... wanted to avoid electric gloves and these seemed like a good investment...

so put johnny owrstrich in the hat if you will be so kind...

thanks...

owrstrich

snow bound

...while not a true northern rounder I do have my cold and snowy encounters. Both the /5 and the K would love these to snuggle with so please count me in.
-Bob
DSCN1861.jpg

Good luck to the winner! I dont need them because I still have a set of Hippo Hands that I used when I lived down south. I'm saving them in the hopes of moving back to Georgia someday and being able to ride year round.:brad

Mark
Pittsburgh

oh man, these would look AWESOME on my S

but, i don't think i'll have my bike out down here much this winter, so thanks but no thanks

you making it to the gig this year man???

oh man, these would look AWESOME on my S

but, i don't think i'll have my bike out down here much this winter, so thanks but no thanks

you making it to the gig this year man???

You betcha. I wanna check out the HP2. Oh, and the Ducatis. Oh, and the new KTM and Buell sportbikes. And...

Please count me in. I do live down south and could ride year round but the Hippo's would make it more doable. Thanks for your generosity.

In, Please!

Count me in for your very generous offering, XL, I hope?

Looking forward to meeting at the BigGIG.

Back