• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Motorhome Racing... looks like a blast

J

JCABRANES

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQn1-SPgz_U&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQn1-SPgz_U&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I can see it now, fairgrounds all over this fall will replace the demolition derby with motorhome racing. Good cars for the demolition derbies are disappearing so why not. Laughed good and hard at that this morning..

Our local county fair has had a front-wheel drive only rule for several years now. There's plenty of Cavaliers, Citations, Celebritys, Taruses, etc. to fill the bill.

It's actually more exciting than the old rear wheel drive. Some times these cars get the whole rear end taken out from under them and are just draggin themselves around by the front wheels.

Terribly funny! I like how he keeps the semi-bored commentary going the whole time. Leave it to our refined cousins across the pond to keep things formal!

Nothing like good, hard, close racing. It had me on the edge of my seat cheering on the Toyota. Very funny.

I'm really surprized they made it for as many laps as they did, felt kinda sorry for the guy in Toyota when got pinned! Pretty funny.

RM

:ha

There's a place in Southern WA that has combine demo derbies. Search for them on YouTube. They're hilarious.

Ohmigod that was freakin' hysterical!
laf.gif

Back