• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Who took a post turkey nap?

R

RandallIsland

Well I didn't cook a thing but four meals later, just one with turkey, there did come a point where I had to do the full-blown nap thing.
I enjoyed it so much, I think I'll try and work it into my routine, on the weekends.
Good vittles. First time I can remember not cooking, either...:dance

No nap here

A half hour after stuffing my face I decided to put the beautiful sunny weather here to good use. I jumped on my bicycle and went for a twenty mile spin.

Then I put my F650CS up on the lift and yanked the wheels off to put a new pair of tires on her.

Now I'm sitting in front of the tube and a nap feels eminent. When I wake up I will replenish with a nice turkey sandwich :thumb

I took a nap today but it was two or three hours after Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, cornbread stuffing, baked potatoes, gravy, buttered corn, and apple pie with vanilla frozen yogurt.

No nap for me as yet. Dinner was roast turkey, Rae and I collaborated on the stuffing, tradition sage and onion with some sage sausage and granny smith apples. Ruby sweet potatoes, roasted potatoes with thyme and rosemary, baby carrots, cranberry sauce and of course the gravy (ooooh, the gravy). A nice French White Burgundy accompanied. Rae's home made pumpkin pie is next but first a coffee with Grand-Ma.

I took a nap at work. No turkey. Thai style chicken with rice noodles for lunch today. Got a break where things got slow at work and I pulled out my cot and slept for a bit. Phone kept ringing though.

8 more hours and this nightmare shift is over.

Nap

No nap for me, ate with my wifes family at 05:00 PM, then off to work for a 12 hour nite shift at 07:00 PM. At least its immensely profitable for the next few days.:dance

Since you all said "no", I guess that leaves nothing more to say. Except those of you getting paid to do so.
No poll for you! :wave

Back