• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Clovis,CA/Tucson,AZ and back;

Polarbear

Polarbear
All this weekend! I must go see my daughter's, new to her, F650ST '97 and help her get started with her first bike. Yes, she has done the MSF there last weekend and got her AZ license:). Its a 1600 mile roundtrip for me in two days, but all I have...Anybody want to ride hard, going that way. I am on my K1200LT, champagne color, busting loose, covering some serious ground this weekend. Out through Mojave Desert towards AZ on 40 and back through LA on the 10, 210, etcetc.. I am an Iron Butt Rider, from the '90's and still go hard on occasion. I just did the same trip a couple weeks ago on my R100/7, but had an extra day:). Not this time. Must be home Sunday night fairly early, so come along any rider with the right stuff and stamina. Happy Trails, Randy13233. KLT,R100/7 :D

Wish I could have joined you, Randy. Have a safe trip and report back when you arrive home.

Back