Thread: A worthy cause for Paris Hilton

JCABRANES

A worthy cause for Paris Hilton

Intermediate Adventurer Newstar's Avatar
    She was in Philly hawking her new perfume last night. From the interviews on the news this morning, I don't think there were 10 brain cells in the entire audience!

rocketman
    Hmmm elephants and beer? Why not....

Elephants and Beerl

and there is Elephant Beer

Elephant Beer

which hopefully isn't actually made from Elephant parts nor FOR elephants, for that matter! (pretty good stuff actually)

The South American Indians also like to feed their lamas thier home brew, heck considering all the lamas do for them, carry thier stuff, provide them wool and who knows what else, why the heck not!

RM

Rally Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    The South American Indians also like to feed their lamas thier home brew, heck considering all the lamas do for them, carry thier stuff, provide them wool and who knows what else, why the heck not!

RM
    Aha!! So that's what happened during the credits of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"!!!

535IS
    Are you implying that drunken elephants is not a problem nor a worthy reason to have Paris Hilton halfway around the world away from us?

rocketman
    Quote Originally Posted by 535is View Post
    Are you implying that drunken elephants is not a problem nor a worthy reason to have Paris Hilton halfway around the world away from us?
    ANY reason to get her out of the country works for me!

Now if they would just keep her out of the "news" (and use that term very loosely in regards to stories about her) as well........

RM

Unavailable for comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Statdawg View Post
    These elephants make me see elephants ?

Or absinthe will make you see elephants. I found it to be horrible tasting which is why the sugar is necessary.

In regards to the elephants, it's quite funny to think about but I sure wouldn't want to be around them even before their hangover.