• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A worthy cause for Paris Hilton

She was in Philly hawking her new perfume last night. From the interviews on the news this morning, I don't think there were 10 brain cells in the entire audience!

Hmmm elephants and beer? Why not....

Elephants and Beerl

and there is Elephant Beer

Elephant Beer

which hopefully isn't actually made from Elephant parts nor FOR elephants, for that matter! (pretty good stuff actually)

The South American Indians also like to feed their lamas thier home brew, heck considering all the lamas do for them, carry thier stuff, provide them wool and who knows what else, why the heck not!

RM

The South American Indians also like to feed their lamas thier home brew, heck considering all the lamas do for them, carry thier stuff, provide them wool and who knows what else, why the heck not!

RM

Aha!! So that's what happened during the credits of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"!!!

Are you implying that drunken elephants is not a problem nor a worthy reason to have Paris Hilton halfway around the world away from us? :brow

Are you implying that drunken elephants is not a problem nor a worthy reason to have Paris Hilton halfway around the world away from us? :brow
ANY reason to get her out of the country works for me!:D

Now if they would just keep her out of the "news" (and use that term very loosely in regards to stories about her) as well........:brow

RM

These elephants make me see elephants ?

Or absinthe will make you see elephants. I found it to be horrible tasting which is why the sugar is necessary.

In regards to the elephants, it's quite funny to think about but I sure wouldn't want to be around them even before their hangover.

Back