• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Quincy Ride - Take 2

Anyone interested in trying this again perhaps a 3 day weekend in late June? Bik did such a wonderful job planning this, it'd be a shame not to do this ride.

The roads down there are as pretty as any in Illinois - the Mississippi is wide and the roads are in good shape.

June 20-22?

Anyone interested in trying this again perhaps a 3 day weekend in late June? Bik did such a wonderful job planning this, it'd be a shame not to do this ride.

The roads down there are as pretty as any in Illinois - the Mississippi is wide and the roads are in good shape.

June 20-22?

I can do the week after - My daughter's dance recital is on the 21st.

Ok -

I can do the weekend of the 28th and 29th. A bit smaller ride since I'm booked on that Friday until mid day - but still worth doing IMHO.

Any other takers?

Well hello there ...

This past winter I spent tons of hours planning all sorts of rides, and high hopes etc., but now I'm the middle of a company relocation process to the silicon valley area. This means, that my ride time commitments will be very less, and often I don't get time to check message boards.

June 21/22 is out as my spouse is flying to the west, and I won't be able to make it.

I'm hoping that I can do 3 rides here - Missouri, RA Rally, and Gillette. Can't ask for more. I'll chime in based on how things are comming along at my end.

Martin, you made the only choice for color. NICE!
This is my latest:
XL1200003.jpg

XL1200002.jpg

Love the leather tassels.

Do you get to dress up like a pirate now too? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!:stick

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES! (Evidently helmets do not.)

You really need some more chrome on that bike. (are those pink flames???)

Last edited:
Not leaking?

It's probably not leaking because it's a nice S&S motor (not factory HD)

Well it is up for sale(pink is not for me). I picked up an 03' V-ROD on E-BAY. Got to make room!:whistle

Back