• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

i trade my r1 for vee storm,im hopping to do more riding this year so bike like this will have more use then my r1.i hope i will not regret this trade,deal was done over the phone with a dealer in FL,no paperwork yet.it wuld be nice to ride there on r1 and come back on vee storm but miles will kill the deal.i think i will ship my bike there and ride the vee back(i smell iron but run :scratch ).im waiting on final paperwork with some numbers and my title for my r1.
veestorm.jpg

Preeetyyy - I always give them a second look when I stop by the Suziki dealer.

curt ,you can ride my z if i get vee-storm,but i think then you will kik my a$$ on it:laugh
new tires ordered for Z.
btw >>>>>my hard case mounting plate broke,that why was loose like that last sunday

Bummer about the mounting plate -

But get that title so you can get that I V-Strom!:thumb

Good show you guys!

Just ride carefully, lots of salt and stuff on the roads.

And of course they are calling for more snow this week.:scratch

Just ride carefully, lots of salt and stuff on the roads.

And of course they are calling for more snow this week.:scratch

This long winter is driving me crazy... :bottle
I almost bought a runabout boat this weekend. Thank God Martin stopped by and got me out on the bike or I would be out @ 20K right now... + 5K more a year.

Plus my wife offered that if I bought a boat then no new bike in 2009 - by 2009 I take to mean Fall 2008. So - no boat = new bike. :german

Looking beyond Quincy...

There are several rallies including the May 30-June 1 Hiawtha Rally over in Sourthern Minnesota (page 131 of the the most recent ON magazine.

Something to consider in this winter of our discontent.

National Rally

FYI, Bik, my Washington DC buddy, Biks friend and I are planning on riding out to Wyoming together - anyone else from our 'crew' planning on this trip?:drink

Back