• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

I am canceling my check if nec. for this years renewal. The mods here are way too controlling for me. E-mail me if you need to contact me.
Steve

They (mods) let me back on, but I do not anticipate this for long. My membership expires in March (I think). But hey, I have met plenty of nice members here and at the Rally last July.

Then let bygones be and let's shake hands and get on with it.
To be honest I would not care to be a moderator, it's a lose/lose but someone has to enforce the rules and like 'em or not rules is rules.

Bud -

These Chicago area riders (and one outcast) :fight are planning a ride down to Quincy and Missouri in early May... care to join us? :wave

Ok chicago,see you feb 6.Im going to do some riding with good friend of my from europe in southern Itally for a week.Im flying monday night (original plan was to fly sunday but if you don't pay for airfare you got no choice).My buddy got sumer house there so we will use as a base for day long adventures.I got my gear ready,just need more memory for my camera.:thumb :brad :dance :wave
Man I am jealous! He called me just to rub it in!:violin

Back