• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Feb 24th Ride

Hey all,

Sunday will be @ 36 and light winds - Good day for a ride!

Martin and I are meeting in Schaumburg at @Woodfield Mall at 9:00 - 9:30 AM on Sunday. We are planning on having breakfast then heading out Northwest and coming back East near Delavan and having lunch or coffee in Lake Geneva.

Any and all are welcome. We will leaving Schaumburg around 10:00 - 10:15.

Breakfast at Corner Bakery:
http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/maps/index.aspx?ID=8

Lake Geneva:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...8.506203&spn=0.177632,0.31929&z=12&iwloc=addr

~ curt

Count me in

Keep me informed on your riding group! I've been eyeballing that Lake Michigan circuit for a while - looks like fun. . Wish I could make the ride tomorrow but really should get tires before season starts.

--spike

The Scooter...

...is in pieces - though my hands are nicely grimy from working on it, won't have it buttoned up in time for tomorrow.

Ride safely - there's a lot of stuff still on the roads!

And how was the weather, still ice in front of my garage dude, sorry.
Hey, a new V-Strom? Can't wait to see it, that's cool, man.

main roads are very good and dry,some wet spots but no big deal.we hit few back roads and in shaded aera still some ice on them.no big deal we just slow down to safe speed.i enjoed this ride.
btw, i was very suprised how much power f 650 got..........

......it actully keep up.:laugh

Funny .. I'll work on the pictures tomorrow. I kept up - barely and thank goodness for ABS! I am lusting for a street bike now :heart

I'm happy both of you were safe -

looked like a good ride for electrically heated.... everything!

6-10" incoming tonight. Sigh. I feel like reassembling the bike and starting to ride South - fast.:bolt

Oh and Uncut, Martin seems to have a K75 to sell? That's a very fine road bike!

Of course that means he'll be temporarily without a BMW:deal , I may have to lend him some BMW roundels for his rice grinder. :p

Back