• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Quincy Trip

I just figured out that my Son needs to return from College that weekend and Dad needs to be there.

Two options - I'm able to make the following weekend - or you guys go ahead and execute Bik's excellent ride plan on the original weekend.

I just figured out that my Son needs to return from College that weekend and Dad needs to be there.

Two options - I'm able to make the following weekend - or you guys go ahead and execute Bik's excellent ride plan on the original weekend.

Ok - now I don't feel so bad. My parents scheduled there 50th anniversary party and my dad's 70th b-day smack dab in the middle of the ride

Oh man, what's happening here? Who's in for the original date and who has problems with the date? Is this ride falling apart? Can't make the pizza and beer Saturday but keep me informed!

Curt - Quincy

Sound off!:ear

I'll make the ride, pizza, and beer on the 19th

I cannot make 5/03 but, I can make part 5/02 to ride out with all of you and catch up with you on ride back on the 4th.

We always knew there would be conflicts - thats why we planned to draft 3+ rides a year. As long as there is a simple majority of people going then I would say keep the ride as scheduled

As a feel good - we can start planning out the summer ride on the 19th

I'm all ears.:ear

I was planning on getting a VW EOS - new convertible. I wanted a second car as a backup - plus take kids in a pinch.

But when we talked numbers - the EOS cost more per month than the TT. Audi was willing to deal and VW was not. :deal

TT is a little tight with my daughter but she's small :laugh

Its a rocket - "insert your sexual analogy here" Its a hot car!

Nice cage -

Very, very nice.

Re Saturday - what's the plan? - no last minute stuff!!!

Is it ride and then Pizza? :eat If so when and where do we meet? I'm game!!!:twirl

Very, very nice.

Re Saturday - what's the plan? - no last minute stuff!!!

Is it ride and then Pizza? :eat If so when and where do we meet? I'm game!!!:twirl

Meet in Schaumburg at (time?)

Meander up to New Glarus for lunch

Head back to Martin's for Pizza

I do not have a GPS - so - I am plannign on looking for back roads and head generally north and west.

Old school

OK - I'll be there at 9:00

BTW, this is the Corner Bakery across the parking lot from Dick's Sporting Goods - just off 53 and just to the South of the actual Woodfield Mall.

This for any directionally challenged riders.:german

Fortunately (or unfortunately) I will be in NY so I will be unable to attempt to duplicate my stupidity.
Those are nice back roads to Cherry Valley, enjoy! Have a Spotted Cow for me.

Surgery Tues 22nd of April. Torn rotator cuff, 3 torn ligaments and 1 cracked bone(nothing to done about this).:banghead Hope to be back on the bike in 6 weeks. Hopefully. :thumb

Back