• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Show us your bike

Dirty Cruiser

Native_Tejas said:
Dirty Cruiser
I see someone else discovered you can take a cruiser off the pavement if you do not mind a little spit & polish after the ride. :clap

My bike is sort of like me......

Reliable.......
Easy going......
Long in the tooth.....
Pretty darn fast.......I did say, sort of like me....:brow

Attachments

• dsc00059.jpg
    dsc00059.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 821
Here's my 2002 R1100S Boxer Cup Prep with its new paint scheme - Boxer Cup Replica pattern in metallic black and the original silver.

Attachments

• dsc00565.jpg
    dsc00565.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 832
Her's a pic of my bike with Mt. Evans in the backround west of Denver. Why is this Forum such a secret? Its a great addition to the MOA site. :mona

Attachments

• pic bike.jpg
    pic bike.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
Here's my husband's 1990 K75, and my Triumph Legend on the BRP last year:

eba00314058f00000008.jpg

Last edited:
Debbie and I trying out the new K1200RSs in the Texas Hill Country. Big change from our K75Ss
Lee

Why is this Forum such a secret? Its a great addition to the MOA site.

Mountainman, psst, it is not a secret!

But, remember the MOA magazine has a significant lead time. That is one major method of sharing this great news with our membership.

So far, cross posting to other great online forums has gained our current forum membership. As well as placement on the MOA web site. Word of mouth has helped as well.

We also communicated with the on-line group of club presidents.

We choose not to spam the e-mail of our membership to "get the word out"

So, tell your friends! And look for some coverage in the Magazine...:D

Re: Dirty Cruiser

Tom Cruiser said:
I see someone else discovered you can take a cruiser off the pavement if you do not mind a little spit & polish after the ride. :clap

What? Yer supposed to wash 'em. :dunno

It's always more fun to ride a dirty bike than to wash it. It always rains on me when I wash it anyway. Oh well. Looks like Spring may finally be in in NoCal - bikes are waking up everywhere.

Re: Re: Dirty Cruiser

Native_Tejas said:
Oh well. Looks like Spring may finally be in in NoCal - bikes are waking up everywhere.

We rode up to Occidental yesterday and must have seen a hundred bikes, including a large contingent of BMWs headed out to Hwy. 1 (Aside from the 5 of us.)

Keep em coming!

1981 R100CS

See what happens when you don't have anyone telling you that you CAN'T buy another bike!!! :clap

Attachments

• cs_sm.jpg
    cs_sm.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 900
This is my GS

This is my R100GS. :thumb .. I hate to say it but its for sale:(

If interested email me..

Kevin Frantz
Warsaw , Indiana..

Attachments

• bmw side shot 2.jpg
    bmw side shot 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 819
My Ride

This is my R1150GS. .. I hate to say it.... but its NOT for sale!
:clap

Attachments

• bmw site i.jpg
    bmw site i.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 807
Hey there Quigley,

I would keep that one too.. Nice GS you got there.. As a matter of fact , everyone has a nice bikes on this thread :thumb

And I hope I can at least meet up with all of you at the rally..cheers to all.....:beer

This was my first bike, way back in 1975 ... a three-cylinder two-stroke Suzuki GT550. Not a bad bike in its day.

gt550.jpg

We've come a long way, baby. :clap

Back