• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Show us your bike

Native_Tejas said:
Dirty Cruiser

Nice to see you around here..

I saw that bike on my mirrors one saturday morning on death valley,,no big deal one more road bike,,when we turn in to the dirt and she follows that was a very different story..

great riding TEJAS Boy,,I look forward for a little GS trashing some day soon

Hi everyone. My first post. Nice place you got here, I will come back often. Nice to meet ya.

Attachments

• mybmw.jpg
    mybmw.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,467
Strong Fashion Statement.

Eric Blume said:
Is that your shuffling bikes in the garage outfit? Or your warm weather gear?
:rofl

It's the these don't smell too bad and I'm doing a TB sync clothes. Tina hates the helmet. I'm not sure why. I especially like the boots with the shorts. My pink cowboy boots were out being resoled and re encrusted with rhinestones that day.

:D

Tina hates the helmet. I'm not sure why

That helmet, Dave has had since I met him. I have known him 25 years. What do you think it is made of?

The same thing we make packing peanuts out of today.

MrsKbasa said:
That helmet, Dave has had since I met him. I have known him 25 years. What do you think it is made of?

The same thing we make packing peanuts out of today.

That helmet seems more than adequate for synching the TB's.

Show your bike?

Here is a picture of mine while being road tested by Bob Pipes, 'MOA Ambassador form Massachusetts.

Attachments

• fun pipes.jpg
    fun pipes.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,239
Rob Nye said:
Show your bike?

Here is a picture of mine while being road tested by Bob Pipes, 'MOA Ambassador form Massachusetts.

Photographic proof of Bob Pipes having fun on a Honda.

:evil

I thought this was show your bike, not your class clown :jester

I am never in control of the camera, so the only picture my dear kbasa has taken of my beautiful R1150R bike :cool: is in the garage:

124343-Medium.jpg

You can see the parts of the '82 CB750F we have in the background. :help Poor thing.

Oh. and the Pearl White RSL is mine too, don't let kbasa tell you otherwise. :jester

Pants down again!!

I already showed ya mine....Butt I have to do it again.

Besides the new proud owner, the folks around the bike are the staff and owner of Fresno BMW the week before last. I haven't ridden it since then....damn vacation in the rain...

Attachments

• newbike2.jpg
    newbike2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited:
Woops!

Sorry for the size...tried to eiit it down butt I screwed it up...Too tired on a Sunday night after a week's vacation.

Back