• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1200GS test ride video clip

Video clip - knary

I don't know why, but the video clip won't run on my 'puter;
all I get is the full-page warning like the one you get that says
"couldn't find server," etc. :dunno :confused:

After seeing the clip with a rider on the bike and the bike in motion, I finally think the design makes sense. Like the F650CS and the original Suzuki Katanas, I think this motorcycle was designed to have someone sitting on it. Alone, it looks disjointed and overly busy. With a rider on it, a lot of the fiddly bits that distract the eye seem to go away, leaving the rider, the back seat, the colored part of the bike and the tank side panels as the major design elements.

Strange, because looking at the bike sans rider, I thought it looked like there were just too many parts hanging out there.

Totally stoked and waiting for May.

Back