• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trout Fishing in Ameri...Wyoming!

Red,
New to this forum (as far as posting goes) I made trip last year to Last Chance and fished three days. (I will try to upload a pic) Also a pic from Beartooth Pass (same trip)
I hope to make it to Gillette (doubt I spelled it right) If I do make it I will have my fly rod.
I would be very interested in side trip to fish.
Jeff

53ce2602aa76e257e7ce7d06d871781f0_medium.jpg

b942e277987672ffc60d9b93d4752fc00_large.jpg

(guess the pics did not come thru) (figured it out)

Jeff and other New Riders of The Purple Sgae Fishermen NRPSF? As a suggestion, as the time comes closer, let s see if we can figure out a time and a place to go, and where we could link up. Loved the picture Jeff! Welcome to the BMWMOA! Im looking forward to wetting a line with you all!

Dale

Just sent an email to my flyfishing friend in Gillette. Once I know his suggestions, you'll know. Pan fried trout sounds mighty tasty.

It's about Rally fishing time, boys and girls!

So all these well organised groups at the Rally have events planned, maps drawn; All I want to do is go fishing!

I guess by the very nature of Master Baiting, the fishermen in the crowd have no planned activities.

And I still think planning too much for Saturday early morning to go fish would be an overkill, but still once there we will never find each other in the crowd:wow

But is there anyone out there wanting to get up early Saturday (my pref) and go find some trout to catch?:wave

Lets get-it-together

Back