Quote Originally Posted by SNC1923 View Post
I've used what's called a tilt-and-shift lens. It shifts the lens elements away from (but parallel to) the film plane. I had one or two on my account when I worked for Minolta. They are prohibitively expensive, so I never purchased one myself. Handy for architctural photographers, though.

I see your point about the natural receding of the building's lines. Although barely noticeable, the windows do creep in at the margin. Interesting. . . .
You've probably seen these, but they are a great entry-level tilt shift lens: