Thread: Airhead Tech Day North Texas (McKinney) April 15- Saturday 8am-??? ONE DAY ONLY

Airhead Tech Day North Texas (McKinney) April 15- Saturday 8am-??? ONE DAY ONLY

AirHead Tech day at my house in McKinney Texas. Matt Parkhouse will attend and will be doing a class on CV carbs. The Great State of Texas Air Marshall will also attend!

Whair: 2302 Forest Hills Court, McKinney Texas 75070 (near the HWY75 and Eldorado interchange)
    When: Saturday April 15, 2017. 8am - whenever we finish that day ONE DAY ONLY

Burger break on my grill about noon

Lift, Air, common tools available.

IMPORTANT - email me so I know you are coming and I have enough drinks iced down and burgers on hand.

My email: ebeeby@swbell.net

Eric
    1973 R75/5

Glad to hear about this. Matt is always interesting to listen to. Hope to see you then.

We have 9 RSVP's....plenty of room still....

Eric
    1973 R75/5

reminder - please email me if you plan on coming so we have enough of everything for you.....
    1973 R75/5

Reported Post by 137396

137396 has reported a post.

Reason:
    Hello Mark!
    I was invited to your tech day by Jay Schillinger and his mentor Mike Moon!

I am very interested in learning more about the Bing carbs, but would also greatly appreciate your addressing an issue I have with my 1980 BMW RT 100 if you have the time.

I installed a new camshaft seal, a new rotor, and new points along with a new battery. I have electricity to the instrument panels, but cannot get the engine to fire. Since I am a novice at electrical testing I was wondering if you could give me a primer on how to locate the problem.

Thank you Mark! I look forward to meeting you and other Beemer fans!

Best Wishes,

Bob Thornberry
    Post: Airhead Tech Day North Texas (McKinney) April 15- Saturday 8am-??? ONE DAY ONLY
    Forum: Regional Mountain/Prairie
    Assigned Moderators: darrylri, 20774

Posted by: ebeeby
    Original Content:
    AirHead Tech day at my house in McKinney Texas. Matt Parkhouse will attend and will be doing a class on CV carbs. The Great State of Texas Air Marshall will also attend!

Whair: 2302 Forest Hills Court, McKinney Texas 75070 (near the HWY75 and Eldorado interchange)
    When: Saturday April 15, 2017. 8am - whenever we finish that day ONE DAY ONLY

Burger break on my grill about noon

Lift, Air, common tools available.

IMPORTANT - email me so I know you are coming and I have enough drinks iced down and burgers on hand.

My email: ebeeby@swbell.net

Eric

/ mod hat on /

We got the above reported post. Looks like it was done by mistake, so I merged it with the appropriate thread.

/ mod hat off /
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    / mod hat on /

We got the above reported post. Looks like it was done by mistake, so I merged it with the appropriate thread.

/ mod hat off /

Not really following the issue but thanks!
    1973 R75/5