• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

Very nice. And a great tag. What part of Florida do you live in?

Hey, are those EPCO exhaust cans? I love mine and although they make the peashooters for R100s, I have never seen them on another R bike until now! They sound great, huh.

Their web site is somewhat lacking. They make a sport style muffler which looks a lot like the mufflers pictured.

Any other suggestions for a complete selection of EPCO products? I searched for EPCO and mufflers and that website comes to the top of the list. Looks like the main company website...

You are correct, sir! I just looked under the BMW section... BMWs are sport bikes?? Who knew?? :hide

You are correct, sir! I just looked under the BMW section... BMWs are sport bikes?? Who knew?? :hide

Lets just keep that our little secret. ;-) Some of us were way ahead of BMW executives when it came to the HP2 Sport :)

DealsGap002.jpg

Thanks

Nice looking hotrod Pedro.

Thanks!
Here are my other non-BMW airheads....some of them have been posted on here before. I just like to share pictures of them. Sorry for the repeats.

cblarge.jpg

cb Super 90. (Brother-n-law has it now).

Yamaha250003.jpg

(Nephew has the 250 two stroke now..that is my brother on the bike).

IMG_0284.jpg

My CB350.

Hey, are those EPCO exhaust cans? I love mine and although they make the peashooters for R100s, I have never seen them on another R bike until now! They sound great, huh.
Yes, they are EPCO sport mufflers. They do sound nice plus if I ever get around to another dyno run I'll document the torque increase over stock.

Yes, they are EPCO sport mufflers. They do sound nice plus if I ever get around to another dyno run I'll document the torque increase over stock.

Please post the results of the dyno run, if you ever get around to it. I am curious to see how much improvement there is.

Btw

the pea shooters don't come in 40MM. I just found out, as that was the direction that i was going to go.

scott c

a work in progress

imgp0295ty6.jpg

1975 r90/6
this pic was during the summer of '07 - off camping in the everglades for the night at a music festival...a few weeks later i drove to philly and back, now its in the shop...getting ready to go across the us and maybe more..

Last edited:
75 r90/6

airhead in lee's summit, mo:

Attachments

• P1000739.JPG
    P1000739.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,023
A photo of the only airhead I've owned (1978 R100S). It was a great motorcycle. I sold it a few years ago....and now of course, wish I still had it.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Attachments

• IMG_0694 R100S Right Side View 72dpi.JPG
    IMG_0694 R100S Right Side View 72dpi.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,009
My 1973 R60/5

Summer 2007 - Rainbow over Okemo Mountain in Ludlow, Vermont

Attachments

• August 2007 021 (Small).jpg
    August 2007 021 (Small).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 961