• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a pic of your Airhead

2nd last ride of the year Dec 29, 2022. It was -5ºC so I stopped in for a pint to warm up my fingers.
IMG_7620-XL.jpg

It is an Airhead!

My Rennesport Replica project is taking shape, a little more paint work, rear shocks, complete engine assembly, install fender brackets & fenders and soften up that seat a little.

Attachments

• rennesport 9.JPG
    rennesport 9.JPG
    341 KB · Views: 174
  • rennesport 8.JPG
    rennesport 8.JPG
    313.4 KB · Views: 177
  • rennesport 11.JPG
    rennesport 11.JPG
    340 KB · Views: 176
  • rennesport 12.JPG
    rennesport 12.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 178
IMG_2222.jpg
1994 R100RT New to me as of this summer

IMG_9104.jpg
Rode it from Nashville TN to North Idaho. Awesome ride I thoroughly enjoyed

IMG_9505.jpg
It is getting some serious TLC to get ready for this summer season.

It's tempting but the next thing I need to save for if my friend's K100 hack. He says when I can get over there for a visit we'll take it for a spin. Knowing him he would hang onto it for me. Not sure if he still has his 9 Vincents.
IMG_5254-XL.jpg

You can't see his 2 hacks to the right.
IMG_5181-XL.jpg

It's tempting but the next thing I need to save for if my friend's K100 hack. He says when I can get over there for a visit we'll take it for a spin. Knowing him he would hang onto it for me. Not sure if he still has his 9 Vincents.
IMG_5254-XL.jpg

You can't see his 2 hacks to the right.
IMG_5181-XL.jpg
All good, more important to get you into a hack instead of adding to the air head collection. LOL.
Impressive collection of Vincents he has

Back