• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

As a rule new bikes models come out in the fall. I’m guessing this is one of those cases. Probably a ‘79 model that was released in late ‘78. I think the T models were still being released for several more years. The T was probably deleted from the side cover sticker, but the T nomenclature was still used on the microfiche parts list. Just a guess on my part; before my time riding motorcycles.

My soiled dove

Here is a picture taken 3/15/22 of my RS at a coffee break. It is a long time owned bike which I call my soiled dove due to some of the work I had to do despite the pretty paint and looks. Now, it is a wonderful bike and runs great. St.

20220314_134034 jpeg.jpg

Fixing a few things.
IMG_6287-XL.jpg

This pic has been up before. I went to install my new pipes and quickly realized the side blew off because both bolts in the frame had snapped off. Damn!

IMG_6287-XL.jpg

Not mine, but,wouldn’t say no to either. In Blanco yesterday
Failed to see what state they were from

E7D855D2-2C89-40B2-B50E-80239080337B.jpg

FB666DC5-FB4B-427A-AF37-642C850C8885.jpg

48939F1C-8864-425D-9EF4-D47FB00E2269.jpg

All two/three bikes look to cool for school. Hummm, their cleaner than my street bikes. I guess their street bikes. That’s right, G/S dirt/street. :thumb

Back