• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a pic of your Airhead

16fb7e79a5738bcdff894576c6cadde2.jpg

Just recently picked up this ‘84 R65LS with less than 9,300 miles on it. I’m only the 3rd owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1976 r75/6

Been wanting a airhead for years. Now I can start tinkering with it. I want to put a Siebenrock S-Fairing on and change out the rear racks to match the tubular look of the back rest.

Attachments

• 1976 R75_Right.JPG
    1976 R75_Right.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 183
Winter project is done

So finally, I have all the bugs worked out and my winter project is done. 37 years, 240K plus miles in all kinds of weather. I am very happy how it turned out. St.

Front.jpg Side.jpg2 side.jpgTank.jpgRear.jpg

Ama

I am a long time member of the AMA, without their efforts in the past and present, we most likely would not be riding or we would be under far different circumstances, everyone who rides should be a member or at least check out the news and information on the website. St.

Vintage BMW Club

I am also a short time member of the Vintage BMW Club, between this and that forum, lots of very good information and help is available. VBMWC is well worth the money to join if you have an airhead. St.

Back