• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a pic of your Airhead

It's the overlook at the end of the Dragon up at Deals' Gap, TN. My two brothers and I go up 2-3 times a year to get rid of out I-95 slick. It helps get rid of the flat spot.

Gone but not forgotten...

1986 R80RT

429928702_bLEEt-L.jpg

my first bike

my first bike

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=15475&stc=1&d=1228601931

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,086
Last edited:
Here's my new to me 1985 R80RT. First BMW, 2nd bike. My turning 50 present to myself. Easier (and way cheaper) than building the sailboat I had planned. Where the heck was I supposed to sail it anyways. Anyone recognize the setting?

Steve

Attachments

• corner gas.jpg
    corner gas.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 969
my girls r60/2 r90s r100rs last edition k1

1969 r60/2
1974 r90s
1984 r100rs last edition
1990 K1
once you get the fever hard to stop

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpg
    IMG_1368.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 929
I am crazy or The BMW 1984 last edition is a RT fairing.....not a RS

my new BMW

ok
could not resist
yes it is not an airhead, but it will join my two airheads

Attachments

• 318a.jpg
    318a.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 916
so it needs a little work and detailing, at least its a BMW
1991...318 with 125k. triple black 5 speed 3rd owner

Attachments

• 1318b.jpg
    1318b.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 914
Here's my new to me 1985 R80RT. First BMW, 2nd bike. My turning 50 present to myself. Easier (and way cheaper) than building the sailboat I had planned. Where the heck was I supposed to sail it anyways. Anyone recognize the setting?

Steve

It looks a lot like a place that I rode to this past summer; Rouleau Saskatchewan. They let me camp for free for a couple of nights but I never got to meet any of the actors during the filming of "Corner Gas". Apparently the show is being picked up by the American Networks next year. Then a lot more people would recognize your location.

Back