• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

barryg, come on down. We will get Terham and jpetropoulos to store both their RSs in Virginia this winter. It will be an RS festival for you and me. :)

Got rid of the K bike although it was sweet. Keeping the airhead forever

Attachments

• IMG_1087 (1).jpg
    IMG_1087 (1).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 342
back on my airhead again

HI Everyone , last year I swoped my old 1977 r100S to my son and obtained a 2000 r1100rt after a year I find my love for my old airhead has,nt wained so swop back is what we did, reinstalled an RT fairing and back to being happy,as my son says the r1100 is efortless, but riding my old airhead after riding 390.000 km,s in the 35 years of owership, my son has been riding on it since he was 8 some photos attached, bye for now Jimmy:thumb

Mrs HSV just obtained her own Airhead! Now we need to add some Farkles.

Hers began life as an 82 R100RS; been given a remake into a R100CS.
Mine began life as a SilverSmoke 75 R90S. With a crunching from US Army in '81, it lives on as Daytona Orange.

R100CS-date.jpeg

See Y'all at Vintage Bike Nite!
CIAO! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

R65 with R100RS engine
23f4017e561ba7027592a30e4967ef15.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pull that Puppy out so we can see it up close; looks cool behind those desert shubs. I want to see all of it in it's full glory. :thumb

Taken at last year’s “wet” DVR.

53EF5201-286A-4508-91B7-935CE3C8E28B.jpeg

This year the DVR is February 13th thru the 17th.
Bill

The Last Chance Rendezvous at Agua Caliente hot springs is coming up, this year it’s from 12/28/19 to 1/1/2020.

Edit; Just got back from the LCR, it was about 38-60 degrees and there were about 30-40 attendees over the 5 day event.
Most rode their Airheads, but several oil/hex heads, a wethead, and a lone Hondapotamus were also in attendance.

Sunrise at Agua Calente Park.
2020 Last Chance Rendezvous.jpg
3 Airheads road down from NorCal, 2 trailered down from the Reno area!

Last edited:
83 R100RT restomod

Lots of work still to do to get this one back on the road but its getting there. I feel like this is going to be my favorite and last R100 that I better never sell.

fullsizeoutput_209ec.jpg

Back