• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

AHRMA racing at Barber Oct 19-21, 2007

jshuck

saw you there

Looked like you were having fun. Did you pass anyone? Where on the track? john shuck

Wow - only 3 women in 400. I find that hard to believe (not that I am doubting you - it is just surprising). Good on you!

Passing and women

Yes, I passed some bikes during practice and during the start of the race on Sunday but they got me back on the straight aways. (need more power)!! There were a couple of women who did the side cars but they did not ride other bikes in the races. I have already started making improvements on the bike for next season.

Becky:bikes

Have more pictures

I have more pictures but I can not get them to upload on the MOA site. Does any one know how?

Becky

other ladies at Barber

here is a shot of 2 ladies on 350 Hondas on Saturday. You were not alone.

Attachments

• DSCF0126.JPG
    DSCF0126.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 55
Back