• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fall Ride In Oregon

B

BobMielke

I couldn't wait for this weekend to get here. The local forecast had clearing weather with temps in the high 60s and not a drop of rain. This will be the best time to go out & shoot some fall folliage. I shot some beautiful color on local streets before heading out on one of the twistiest roads I've found locally, Timber Road. This small stretch of pavement crosses the gap between Hwy 26 & Hwy 6 through the little town of Timber. Talk about small, the only thing I could find with a name on it was the Timber Post Office. I've had a garage bigger. LOL Anyway the 10 - 20 mph turns I had to traverse were more than a challenge considering the tree debris all over the road. I decided I want to live & slowed down to 4th gear. That also allowed me time to pull over for photos. This is such an isolated stretch of road I just stopped in the middle of the road & pulled out my camera. Thank goodness I have an adjustable windshield. Enjoy!

211910380-S.jpg
211910375-S.jpg
211910369-S.jpg

211910000-S.jpg
211910022-S.jpg
211910359-S.jpg

Back