• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

WashDC-Cleveland-Fargo-Bismarck-Spokane

G

georgefalcon

My S.O., Lona, and I are tentatively planning on: Rockville MD - Cleveland OH - Madison WI - Fargo ND - Bismarck ND - Coeur D'Alene ID - Spokane WA - Ashland OR - Paradise CA - Colorado Spgs CO - St. Louis MO - Columbus OH - Rockville MD.

I want to spend two nights in Cleveland, devoting a full day to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. We'll probably spend a few days in Bismarck ND, as that's where Lona grew up. I have cousins in Ashland OR and Paradise CA, so we'll probably spend a night in ea. location. I was a cadet at the Air Force Academy, hence the stop in C. Spgs.

Anyone else from the D.C. area planning to ride to Cleveland as a first stop?

Attachments

• gfls.jpg
    gfls.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 141
Cleveland is a great place to visit. I toured the Rock n Roll Hall of fame several years ago and I don't think that it will occupy a full day of your time. Never fear, there are many other attractions in the downtown area should you have extra time to use.

Great trip

Wow, looks like you've got a great plan for your trip. Welcome to the forum and nice K bike. I have the Titan silver K12 myself. I won't be going your way but just wanted to say Howdy from the Ironhorsecowboy!

Ron Tinker
Cleveland Tn. :wave

Back