• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photo Assignment: Weekend 10/19/07

You seem to be exercisting judgement. They're all great photos. I'm leaning toward the boy on the bench at this point, but all nice shote. Not too many for me.

Thanks, Tom. I took about 250 shots this afternoon at the "pee-wee" football game. It was tempting to slip in some shots of my nephew, but I felt the others were more on target with the assignment.

Brother between this photo asignment and the current one on DGRIN (colorfull or Monochrome) my poor mind has been in turmoil trying to find the right subject matter! I've been struggling with how to illustrate doubt without having to include some sort of explanation...so far I've only come up these and not sure they fit since they both rely on a titile to help bring the idea forth but what the f.......

102007003.jpg

OPEN FOR BUSINESS??

or this one?? ( of which I am in doubt ! (ouch!:D ) )

102007001-1.jpg

UPSIDE-DOWN??

I'm working on one more but it may be a bit esoteric, we'll see...

RM

Thank you! Need to get as much riding in as I can now... or will I need to get out to ride more in June? :bolt

If this is your first...well....riding? Do you commute? :ha

You will definitely need some riding time in June but you may sort of strangely not want it. I did not with my first. With my second??? She is 6 mos old next friday. It is a wonderful time to be alive. Being a parent is wonderful.

You will definitely need some riding time in June but you may sort of strangely not want it. I did not with my first. With my second??? She is 6 mos old next friday. It is a wonderful time to be alive. Being a parent is wonderful.

Wait till she hits puberty, THEN report back!:nono

(course then they grow up completely and you can be friends again!):D

being a grand parent is even better....when you get tired or they start getting fussy, you just return them to their place or origin:D

RM

(speaking from experiance... X3!)

being a grand parent is even better....when you get tired or they start getting fussy, you just return them to their place or origin:D

RM

(speaking from experiance... X3!)

Not to mention it gives you another excuse to RIDE ; )

Not that I needed one.

Congrats, grossjohann!. My daughter likens parenthood to moving from living in black and white to TECHNICOLOR!!

Voni
sMiling

This will be our second... It's been a long time in the working, though (10 years)!

I agree. It is absolutely thrilling to experience life through your childrens' eyes.

Not to mention it gives you another excuse to RIDE ; )

Not that I needed one.

Congrats, grossjohann!. My daughter likens parenthood to moving from living in black and white to TECHNICOLOR!!

Voni
sMiling

Hoping not to whitness too much of the technicolor ( :sick )...

Seriously, were both thrilled and holding our breath for a little while

Watch what you say!

It was 101 degrees in Rio Grande Village today.

High of 60 predicted for tomorrow. . .

Voni
sMiling

Back