• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Last AHRMA Race

Becky973

This weekend is the last race of the season.:mad It will be at Barber Motorsports Park. There will be a flea market and some great racing all weekend. Hope to see you there. Look for # 973!:bikes

Doesn't look like we can make that one either. Be sure take some pictures to share with us all.

And a race report. . .

Please?

Voni
sMiling

Pictures and video

Sorry to hear that you can not make it. We are going to put a camera on the bike during practice.:clap He will take lots of pictures during the race and other things around the rally.

Becky

My good buddy Paul Germaine will be there,racing in both the 250cc,and 350cc gp races,was hoping I'd be goin'down with hime,but alas,here I am at work,anyways,if you are there watching,am betting he'll be racing up front,hopefully for the win in each class. He's the BMW dealer in Winnipeg,and is a super talented bike builder,and a decent racer as well. He was the overall champ in'04,in the 250gp class.

Back