• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

The New Glarus Teaser Thread

R

REBECCAV

This will be the third year we've met mid-winter in New Glarus, WI to eat, drink and be merry. I'm thinking the weekend of the 19th of January again.

Last edited:
Here's another idea. How about a midwinter meet in Tucson?

I suggest you ride due south toward Louisiana first to get out of the snow, and then head west thru Texas to southern Arizona.

Just returned from Potosi and conferred with James A. and the IW and I believe that would be a great time, so consider at least me IN.

Tentatively "in". Maybe my not-so-imaginary wife as well. This just looks like too much fun to miss.

Not certain I will make it in time for the Friday night fish fry. Put it in my planner for the rest of the weekend.

So it's an event? Jan 18, 19, 20?
Yes - I need to post the 'official' thread, but basically it will be the same weekend and the same deal as last year. And the year before.

Sorry if that is boring for anyone, but there is a lot to do in the NG area even if you don't like sitting around talking about bikes. :)

Back