• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photo Assignment: Weekend 9/22/07

How do you make Buddy pose on the top case?

• Rubber Cement
  • KrazyGlue
  • Promise of a soup bone?

Hi Paul,

Buddy never poses. He jumps around all the time. The only time he poses is if I set down a treat and tell him to stay.

Buddy can not jump all the way up onto the bike, and he also is afraid to jump off the bike.

113772630-L.jpg

Hi Brad,

Great to hear from you. Thanks for all the time volunteered as Mod. And, yes you may use any photos you like for the Foundation. I am sure everyone who post here would be proud to get picked. Last year we had very nice weather before Christmas, but unfortunately I only took one Holiday Card Photos.

I bet next year you will have many Members doing Holiday scenes.

Foundation

Thanks for the kind words. i think I might wander through your smugmug also.:thumb

Back