• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Summoning ALL K1200RS/GT Riders!

M

MechanicalAnimal

WHAT: K1200RS/GT lunch get together, meet and greet, group photo(s), group ride.

WHERE: The Hot Rod Cafe in Post Falls, ID (Right between Spokane and Coeur d' Alene, ID). http://www.hotrodcafe.com/index.html

WHEN: Saturday, July 17th at NOON.

WHO: ALL K1200RS/GT riders attending the Rally (Heck...even those NOT attending the rally are welcome!) :)

WHY: Get together K12 riders from near and far. Eat fabulous food and consume refreshing drinks. Check out each other's machines. Ride said machines!!!

This plan has been building steam over on Vic's I-BMW.com K12 site http://www2.i-bmw.com/

At this early date we have about 25-30 confirmed K12 riders from all over the country converging on the Hot Rod Cafe on Saturday. As a local Spokane resident I have taken the lead and been in touch with the owner of the Hot Rod. We have confirmed their banquet room and LOT'S of parking space for the bikes. They have a large rollup garage door that opens to the parking area that will be O P E N allowing for meandering between food, drinks and K12's!!

If you ride an RS or GT please plan to attend! Please spread the word...there's plenty of room at the Hot Rod and it should be a GREAT get together of riders. A group ride is planned after lunch that will include some of the BEST roads the Inland NW has to offer. If you plan to attend please post here so I can get a tally for the restaraunt to prepare for.

See ya in July!

Curtis (FASTRACK) '02 K1200RS-Black, 2 Bros. Titanium, RW Chip, ZTech Screen, V1, American Mach. Barbacks, Sargent Saddle

I'm In

MeAtRistCanyon.JPG

Hot Rod Cafe

Riding in From Sturgis, SD. Hope to meet a friend from Portland,OR. See you at the Hot Rod Cafe on Saturday!

Back