• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's in your garage?

Ghostrider:

I can't see the badges clearly; is that a real one, or which kit is it? A client of mine just finished a Factory Five, which I understand is one of the better kits, and installed a hot rodded 351 crate motor in it. He used all new components for running gear. Built it all himself and wouldn't accept any help.

I think these things are fascinating, but I would worry about driving an original, they're so expensive now.

Rinty

427 big block ford,4 speed,jag rear end.680 hp at the wheels.this is 2nd cobra i build,first one was for coustumer.i don't think i will build another one,trying to finish my 1923 FORD model T kit,and my beemer motorcycle.this car will be shipped to austria before end of the year.i build my own cars ,motorcycles,etc.this is my drug,i love enything with engine.i love to restore bikes and also build them from scrach.
if you need any help with cobra build please "PM" me.
ride safe,martin

DSC_0010-vi.jpg

DSC_0003-vi.jpg

DSC_0004-vi.jpg

Four plus one in the garage..........The rest of the "collection" at my place of business. I need a bigger garage!

I painted this 6 foot beauty in my garage a few year ago...

My hubby wants me to paint a mural on the outside of the house. For practice (although I'd never paint anything on the outside of the house), I suggested just the thing you did for the bike nook in the garage--a large BMW roundel. He nixed that really quick but it's "my" wall!

Back