• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Garmin 2610 audio out

philabeemer

Just ordered a Garmin 2610, and noticed that the motorcycle wiring available as an accessory has an audio out plug. Does this mean that the stock 2610 does not have a headphone jack on it?

If so, can anyone who has hardwired it to their bike comment on how difficult it would be for someone who is mechanically inept?

I.e. would I have to remove the tank on the RR to get at the battery, or could I wire it to one of the plugs on the tankbag electrification kit (that I also just ordered)?

Back