• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

:wave Help.. I can post a single photo, but so far no luck with more than. any tips or sugestions will be greatly appricated. :scratch

I had the same problem and had to ask. When you go to post you have the option of ATTACHING a photo from your computer and uploading it. This option only allows one photo per post. The software doesn't have an option for more photos.

You also have the option of referencing the URL of a photo posted elsewhere on the web. This option permits the referencing of more than one URL, hence more than one photo in a single post.

I succesfully posted a pic in a different thread and when I wanted to use that same pic for another thread/forum, it wouldn't let me:dunno Please help.

Pat

Oops, my mistake...I posted the pic in this thread ( see above), but now it wont let me post the same pic in another thread.:dunno

ok, now please help.

Pat

letting us know what method you used would be helpful for diagnosing.
of course, if you go the Flock/Photobucket route, you will never have that kind of problem.

I followed the instructions posted here on page uno. I saved the picture to a file I created in my pictures after I re-dimensioned it. It told me that picture has already been posted...can't use...... I didn't think it would matter. I would think you'd be able to post the same pic a thousand times?

Pat

I followed the instructions posted here on page uno. I saved the picture to a file I created in my pictures after I re-dimensioned it. It told me that picture has already been posted...can't use...... I didn't think it would matter. I would think you'd be able to post the same pic a thousand times?

Pat

I had the same problem. I renamed the photo. It still said I'd already uploaded it. Then I resized it and renamed it and it allowed me to use it again.

WhiteyR1200RT002.jpg
[/IMG]

Axe - you have one too many image tags in your post.

if you are clicking the "picture" icon in the editor, then you only need to enter the URL of the image... the forum software automatically applies the image tags.

ian

Back