• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

Thanks great sit for the practice

Last shot was the Cabot Trail in August 06

Last edited:
Nice

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

mrich12000 said:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Are you needing some help with this? I'm curious how you're coming up with a DNS error. ;)

Trying without preview

The ultimate two wheel and the ultimate four wheel riding machine.

Attachments

• DSC01474.JPG
    DSC01474.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 95
GregFeeler said:
Are you needing some help with this? I'm curious how you're coming up with a DNS error. ;)

I'm going to guess there might have been a local address entered with IMG tags. :dunno

Ok. Again. 2nd try. Had to reduce the file size even though I chose the prescribed 300x225?

Attachments

• Co SD Aug 06 mountain bike.bmp
    138.1 KB · Views: 85
img src="http://mrbshields69.smugmug.com/gallery/2432708/1/127546256#127546256" border="0" alt="" /></div>

http://mrbshields69.smugmug.com/gallery/2432708/1/127546256#127546256

127546256-M.jpg

blah blah blahhhhhhh!!!!!

44410708-M.jpg

Sorry I did not mean to steal your picture. I needed it to compare to mine to figure out what I was doing wrong.... Bytheway I thnk I have figured this procedure out......

Thanks for all the help...

Has anyone figured out how to do this with Snapfish? The family already puts pictures there. Then I do not have to have more than one host sit.

Last edited:
Testing pix posting

Just testing should be my recycled Hannigan fairing off an old R100 that I put on a "naked" GL1100 GoldWing (1982) along with the Karauser bags - this is the engine BMW should have developed - horizontal flat 4 "boxer".

Attachments

• DSCF0176 compressed.JPG
    DSCF0176 compressed.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 162
Back