• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

Makincold said:
My R1200 GS Adventure on the upper river road, between Telico Plains and Cherohola Skyway
Exceeds my expectations
And the pic at this resolution looks a lot better than I thought it would!
But how do I make sure I'm under the right section of the "thread"? Looks like I "posted reply" to the wrong section of the thread????

Well, let's talk about how discussions work here a little bit, then. :D

We have different forums, where we discuss different broad definitions of topics. If you look on the main page, you'll see that each forum has a sort of description about what kind of content goes in it. Each thread is a discussion about something more particular. If you don't see a thread that talks about the topic you want to talk about, you can click the Start a New Thread button and start up a new topic. If you want to talk about your GSA and how much you love it, maybe Oilheads is the spot. If you want to talk about riding it in the beautiful hills of N. Georgia, maybe you want to start a Ride Report and tell us about your great ride. Other folks will respond to your thread by hitting the "Add Reply" button.

:thumb

Keep on postin'. It's not much of a website if we all just lurk, is it? :ha

Test123

billjones said:

Bill. You need to get the whole image location, with the full .jpg extension. This looks like a link to an album.

Try right clicking on the image you like selecting "copy image location".

forum ,how do I attach a photo to my add?

I followed the instructions but when I get to the point File>Save As that seems ok but How do I put it in my modified ad. I do not see where I can find the Attach file command. Do I right click the image or look somewhere else?
Hope someone can help. Thanks in anticipation

scroll down a little farther and U will see Additional Options. Under this heading click on Manage Attachments and this will lead U to your pics.This is my first time posting a pic and I just got it to work.
LOL

First picture uploaded from my Mac

testing

Attachments

• dugwaybw.jpg
    dugwaybw.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 139
Great shot BG...bike drama...strong bike...storm brewing. I like it.

Back