• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

Can't Get Infranview to wORK

I'm unable to open Infranview &n locate pictures with in Kodak Easy Share.
So, I guess I have 2 problems. I have posted my bike for sale without the pictures.
Can you help me?
Christine Waack

Me DoDo...

I am a complete Dodo in trying to post some pictures from the collection I have on the PC. Can anyone give me a step-by-step intro of how to upload some pictures from the PC onto this side. I alrady have the IrfanView downloaded. Got the picture sized correctly but am not able in getting the image attached after posting.....:banghead

Test>>>test...r 1200 Gs

310242068_UDewb-L.jpg
Garage prepped 2005 R1200 GS. Ready to take the hight roads

Another Test

A second attempt with an even samller picture.

Attachments

• Buttle Lake May 2008-4.bmp
    149.3 KB · Views: 68
Photobucket Test

Test

Attachments

• IMG_0212-2.jpg
    IMG_0212-2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 64
Photobucket

Thanks to Bikerfish I may have got it:ca

Attachments