• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

HI..I am ricky a Colombian GS rider ,that lives in california now

This is a picture of me,in death valley,,typical dress code for adventure.
24226-Medium.jpg

the BIKE I'm riding is a little project that I have ,,she use to be a really shinny and pretty R11S,,oh well she is not anymore.
but now is a brilliant (I don't care CraShinG her,and she those crash really well)and very powerfull dirt bike..do to found constrictions is not really finish,,and artist will say is in a "constant state of flucks"
is always changing that is for sure,,,,,do to rocks on the road, or just because I figure a better way to do something,,don't worry you will see many more pictures
16396-Medium.jpg

oh,,,,somebody Know were the bathroom is:idea :eek :confused:

Last edited:
ricardo kuhn said:
This is a picture of me,in death valley,,typical dress code for adventure.
24226-Medium.jpg

oh,,,,somebody Know were the bathroom is:idea :eek :confused:

I've seen that bike around...

It's all covered with stealthy reflective stuff, right?

:)

Re: Re: HI..I am ricky a Colombian GS rider ,that lives in california now

KBasa said:

You would know it if you saw it. It's mostly an R1100S with GS bits on it. Oh and that's a blackbird headlight, isn't it ricky?

Re: Re: HI..I am ricky a Colombian GS rider ,that lives in california now

KBasa said:

It's all covered with stealthy reflective stuff, right?

:)
NOpe I this is the one you are thinking about,,

a little loaded at the 49 rally
16410-Medium.jpg

on a little training ride at skagg point... close to alice's restaurant
15893-Medium.jpg

just the front,,at night looks very different
16409-Medium.jpg

this is a Re-post

my name is Ricardo Kuhn,,my Ingles is not even close to perfect i'm from sur america specifically from colombia,,now i live in berkeley california.

I'm a industrial designer and this days I aplly my knowage to motorcycles,actually i have a little design company,(notice NO spam Here)and I gatter my years of education plus empical experince,to generate soluttions..no design and ergonomic problems.

for a hobby I design unbuildable things and just dreams..

here are some samples
this is "parodie" about the segway,,,the "NIKE" treat mill to go to the gym with out walking to go and walk on the treat mill that bring you to the shop...
Confuse,,,don't worry you are suppost to.
15891-Medium.jpg

Here are some more others
http://patineto.smugmug.com/gallery/564/1/15891

this are drawings for a BIKE study,,Dream bike I quess,,,very pracmatic and totally buildable.

15886-Medium.jpg

Here are some more drawings
http://patineto.smugmug.com/gallery/563/1/15886

when I live in colombia I divide my day in bettwen,,teaching at the university,,riding my bicycle(pro mountain bike racer) and managing my bicycle shop,that I made with my own hands

15911-Medium.jpg

here I spend my days trying to the destroy my bikes the best ways i can(2002 49" rally photo thansk to mister fish)

33601-Medium.jpg

Back