• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Moto Guzzi National (Minn) Flooded Out

B

BUMWA

Horrible news from the MGNOC rally in Minnesota: Dozens of bikes (including the entire Guzzi factory demo fleet) were washed over or away this past weekend. From the WildGuzzi website, it appears everyone came out alive, but plenty of bikes, including antiques in a trailer that wound up in a tree) are seriously damaged. Roads and bridges are impassable.

Here is a link, scroll down for awful pictures...

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=13162.0

Ray Hull

Last edited:
Sorry to see this!

Bad days for this Guzzi event. I did not read all the replys over there, but the pics looked bad enough. I like Guzzi's but never owned one. Those Italians never say Die. Happy Trails, Randy13233

Bad days for this Guzzi event. I did not read all the replys over there, but the pics looked bad enough. I like Guzzi's but never owned one. Those Italians never say Die. Happy Trails, Randy13233

I bought a new 93 1000 SP III between my first Beener and this new one. The Guzzi was a wonderful machine, and I would have bought the new Norge, instead of the K12 GT had there been a prayer of service after the sale. And Guzzis and BMWs have always been well-welcomed at each others' rallies.

Ray Hull

I have attended a few of the BMW nationals in the past 6 years on my '81 Convert. While sitting in West Bend last month I decided to pass on the Guzzi rally due to work schedules. Looks like I made a good call.

Back