• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wyoming t-shirt idea

merrittgene

2006 K1200GT, 1986 K100
Not an official rally shirt, but wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of us were wearing these:

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/wyoming/male
BT-wyoming-gallery_artwork_thumb-1776.jpg

:laugh

Last edited:
Vonio

It will be good to see you in my state. And it will be good to see you again.
Michael A. Bailey
aka Scharppslicer (I teach fencing)
aka SwordofWords
K100LT
80RT
R69 (58)
Casper, WY

I too have issues with holding the International in Gillette, but that is no reason to denigrate the state of Wyoming or the people who live there. Wyoming has an abundance of natural beauty and wildlife, not to mention the wonderful and hearty people who live there.

When they get hit by wildfires or disastrous weather, you won't see them in front of TV cameras demanding Federal aid and carping about the inadequacies of FEMA. Nope, they just keep on going. Neighbor helping neighbor.

So I challenge you. Go to Gillette next year. Then get out and ride to some of the small towns. Be sure to stop in for fuel, a cup of coffee or ask for directions. Start a discussion. It'll give you a little insight to the people who make Wyoming their home.

Just for the record....

Just for the record, I have not made any negative comments about Wyoming or the selection of Gillette for the 2008 rally. And, if the planets align in my favor, I'll be at the rally to enjoy the event with my friends, like I've done the past three years.

I only posted the picture and link because I found it on the bustedtees website. I don't have an agenda, or a connection to the website.

FWIW, there's hundreds of tasteless/funny t-shirts for sale there. :laugh

Some people would be well served to laugh occasionally. If not for themselves, maybe they should do it for the rest of us. :brow

Some people would be well served to laugh occasionally. If not for themselves, maybe they should do it for the rest of us. :brow

98% of my posts are made while I'm chuckling
other 3% are made while I reload.

I read that somewhere

Just for the record, I have not made any negative comments about Wyoming or the selection of Gillette for the 2008 rally. And, if the planets align in my favor, I'll be at the rally to enjoy the event with my friends, like I've done the past three years.

I only posted the picture and link because I found it on the bustedtees website. I don't have an agenda, or a connection to the website.

FWIW, there's hundreds of tasteless/funny t-shirts for sale there. :laugh

Gene, I love the Busted Tees designs... They are the preferred ironic garment of Generation D.I.Y. (and some of us Boomers) and I see them everywhere below 14th Street, here in Gotham.

BT-guitarhero-catalog-2783.jpg

:thumb

I too have issues with holding the International in Gillette, but that is no reason to denigrate the state of Wyoming or the people who live there. Wyoming has an abundance of natural beauty and wildlife, not to mention the wonderful and hearty people who live there.

When they get hit by wildfires or disastrous weather, you won't see them in front of TV cameras demanding Federal aid and carping about the inadequacies of FEMA. Nope, they just keep on going. Neighbor helping neighbor.

So I challenge you. Go to Gillette next year. Then get out and ride to some of the small towns. Be sure to stop in for fuel, a cup of coffee or ask for directions. Start a discussion. It'll give you a little insight to the people who make Wyoming their home.

Very well put! Much like ND.

But the humor is ok too. :wave

Some people would be well served to laugh occasionally. If not for themselves, maybe

I could not agree more. Lighten up people. See you at the rally next year. :nod

Back