• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

funny motorcycle jokes

Raced a Harley today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I raced a Harley today and after some really hard riding I managed to PASS the guy. I was riding on one of those really, really twisting sections of a canyon road with no straight sections to speak of and where most of the curves have warning signs that say "15 MPH".

I knew if I was going to pass one of those monsters with those big-cubic-inch motors, it would have to be a place like this where handling and rider skill are more important than horsepower alone.

I saw the guy up ahead as I exited one of the turns and knew I could catch him, but it wouldn't be easy. I concentrated on my braking and cornering. Three corners later, I was on his fender. Catching him was one thing; passing him would prove to be another.

Two corners later, I pulled up next to him as we sailed down the mountain. I think he was shocked to see me next to him, as I nearly got by him before he could recover. Next corner, same thing. I'd manage to pull up next to him as we started to enter the corners but when we came out he'd get on the throttle and outpower me. His horsepower was almost too much to overcome, but this only made me more determined than ever.

My only hope was to outbrake him. I held off squeezing the lever until the last instant. I kept my nerve while he lost his. In an instant I was by him. Corner after corner, I could hear the roar of his engine as he struggled to keep up.

Three more miles to go before the road straightens out and he would pass me for good.

But now I was in the lead and he would no longer hold me back. I stretched out my lead and by the time we reached the bottom of the canyon, he was more than a full corner behind. I could no longer see him in my rear-view mirror.

Once the road did straighten out, it seemed like it took miles before he passed me, but it was probably just a few hundred yards. I was no match for that kind of horsepower, but it was done. In the tightest section of road, where bravery and skill count for more than horsepower and deep pockets, I had passed him. though it was not easy, I had won the race to the bottom of the canyon and I had preserved the proud tradition of one of the best bits of britiron.

I will always remember that moment. I don't think I've ever pedalled so hard in my life. And some of the credit must go to Raleigh cycles, as well. They really make a great bicycle...

GREAT!!!:clap

How many jokes?

How many BMW riders does it take to screw in an oil filter?

- Two: one laying on the ground, preferably at a campsite; one taking photos to post.

How many H-D riders?

- Two: one to ask, "What's an oil filter?" and one to ask, "What, and get my new chaps dirty?"

How many Wingnuts?

- Two: one to remove the chrome-plated and illuminated cover on the oil filter, one to switch on the auto-replacement feature.

How many trike riders?

- Two: one to remove the filter while standing in a Jiffy Lube pit, one to hold up the front wheel.

How many racers?

- Four: a pit crew

How many squids?

- None: their bikes are crashed or repossessed before the filters need changing.

Last edited:
EXCELLENT, Esp the squid joke

How many BMW riders does it take to screw in an oil filter?

- Two: one lying on the ground, preferably at a campsite; one taking photos to post.

How many H-D riders?

Two: one to ask, "What's an oil filter?" and one to ask, "What, and get my new chaps dirty?"

How many Wingnuts?

- Two: one to remove the chrome-plated and illuminated cover on the oil filter, one to switch on the auto-replacement feature.

How many trike riders?

- Two: one to remove the filter while standing in a Jiffy Lube pit, one to hold up the front wheel.

How many racers?

- Four: a pit crew

How many squids?

- None: their bikes are crashed or repossessed before the filter needs changing.

Harley Definition

Harley Definition:

The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the annoying side effect of horsepower.

Motorcycle Humor Statistics

Total of 15 jokes here, and 3 remarks, 5 of the jokes are Harley bashers and all 3 remarks as well. I'm making no judgments here, I'm one of the guilty parties with 1 harley bashing joke and 1 remark.
This is just sad, we really need some new material!

Total of 15 jokes here, and 3 remarks, 5 of the jokes are Harley bashers and all 3 remarks as well. I'm making no judgments here, I'm one of the guilty parties with 1 harley bashing joke and 1 remark.
This is just sad, we really need some new material!

3 of them are BMW jokes. :deal

every little bit helps

3 of them are BMW jokes. :deal

I'll take 'em, heck, one was from me anyway, any are better than none...etc.

What does BMW stand for?
Bring Money With you,
or
Bring Meine Wallet,
or
Bitch Moan Whine,
or
Bite My W... (pushing the envelope here, please don't ban me).
Now there's 4, I'm sure we can come up with more.

what does BSA stand for?

British Scrap Aluminum

Bas'terd Stalled Again

Bloody Stinking Amal

British bike joke

OK, now that BSA has entered the mix:

Why do the British drink warm beer?

Because Lucas makes their refrigerators.

Lucas, Prince of Darkness

What are the 3 positions of a British headlight toggle switch?
Off, Dim, and Flicker.

German 'Witze'

While this is not specifically a motorcycle joke it is concerned with traffic and you might appreciate... also it's in German so stand by for translation. Hope it doesn't offend

-Was ist der untershied zwischen einer auto schlange und einer echten Schlange?

What is the difference between an auto snake (traffic jam) and a real snake?

-Bei der auto schlange ist das Arschloch immer vorne.
With an auto snake, the A**h*** is always in front.

How True! Tschuss

Dave H
San Antonio, TX

This is a little off topic too......

What is the difference between a porcupine and a bmw?

on a porcupine the prick is on the outside
and a bmw has the prick on the inside

A joke my boss told me.

A Harley rider and a BMW rider were both using the men's restroom following a charity ride.

When they finished, the BMW rider started out the door without washing his hands. The Harley rider made his way to the sink, and sniffed out loud, "That's the difference between BMW and Harley riders, at least we wash our hands ..."

The BMW rider stopped at the door, turned, and replied, "No, the difference is that BMW riders don't piss on their hands."

The Chicken and the Horse

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse fall's into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety.

The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's BMW back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper.

He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.

The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

I know a different version of that one, but with the familiar lion and mouse and an elephant and a Corvette. Same idea though.

Not exactly a joke; just observations on casual rider types commonly found in Wisconsin:

Gold Wingers ride 55 miles and stop at every Dairy Queen. :D

Harley riders go the same distance but stop at every bar. :buds

BMW riders go to Montreal for lunch ... :huh

This is a little off topic too......

What is the difference between a porcupine and a bmw?

on a porcupine the prick is on the outside
and a bmw has the prick on the inside

A joke my boss told me.

I'm glad you didn't say Porsche........I hate that Porsche joke!:D

Back