• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Cannot login to renew membership

DwayneH

This has been an issue since I joined the MOA, and now I need to renew and I am unable to get passed the PASSWORD & EMAIL UPDATE Screen. When I get to that screen, for the CURRENT user name there is nothing displayed, then I get kicked back to the BMW MOA Secure Services screen, where the cycle starts all over again. Please sort out my account and notify me through email when I can renew my membership onine. I am not going to mail the renewel. My membership expires in September, so there is no great rush to this, but if it isn't fixed I won't be able to renew...agian, I am not going to mail this in, that isn't an option. I have my issues with the post office.

I have had to do this so many times trying to get it to work on a Mac AND on a Windows XP, with no luck on each. It doesn't seem to matter which browser I use either.

Java Scriped LIne 10

I tried to and I foud the Java is :deal messed up have reported it (ten days ago ) stiil f*ced up. does ayone listen?

Back