• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Celebration - Sunday Aug 5: 40th Anniversary of the Canadian Grand Prix.

mika

Still Wondering
RR ÔÇô Reader Recommended Sites:

With deep apologies to Holly who sent me this back on Wednesday to post in the Morning Reads. I became distracted by the bridge falling on my head. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

For the rest of you in the area, quickly check this post out then get on your bikes and get there before it is over.

The VRRA http://www.vrra.ca/ will be holding it's 40th anniversary of the Canadian Grand Prix. Nothing much on the website, so here is the info I have:

VRRA INVITATION TO CVMG

The Vintage Road Racing Association (VRRA) would like to extend an invitation to the CVMG membership to help us celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Canadian Grand Prix. The 1967 Grand Prix was held at Mosport Ontario (near Bowmanville) and the VRRA invites you to join us at Mosport on Sunday August 5th, 2007.

A Reception area, with photos from the 1967 GP, will be set up for original GP riders, their crew members, fellow riders, family members and vintage enthusiasts. We would also invite any CVMG members who have a pre 1968 road racing motorcycle or sports motorcycle (running or not) to bring their bike to Mosport to display.

During the Sunday Lunch Break, there will be a display area set up on the track for all pre-1968 road race and sports bikes. You will have an opportunity to have your photo taken with your bike at the start/finish line with other pre-1968 race bikes.

Spectators will have their first chance to be trackside for photos too!

Later on Sunday, the VRRA will be sponsoring a parade session for those riders and bikes that have been part of the static display. This will give everyone an opportunity to see and hear these classic bikes.

All of these celebration activities are free to participants.

Contact us for further details and to arrange entry.

Preferred contact email is parilla@nonline.net or through the VRRA website www.vrra.ca
Or call 519-647-2008

Back