• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Did you make a new friend at the rally?

Did you make a new friend at the rally?

• Yup.

Votes: 51 96.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
What happens in West Bend stays in West Bend.

I hope this isn't a troll for a set up for you to tell a special nap story, is it?

I did. Rodger Ragan. I camped close to him and we spent a great evening, along with "Wide Load" and others talking late into the night.

Unfortunately, he tangled with a semi on the way home and will be in the hospital for a few more weeks.

Absolutely.

At least, I'm pretty sure I made several new friends. I just hope they feel the same way.
:wave

We made friends with a very nice couple from South Carolina who were our neighbours in the Sherpa Village, B & D, who are getting married in about 10 days time! They also adopted us into their group, allowing us to begin friendships with some of their other friends at the rally. A big HEY! to Bill & Deb for making us feel so welcome!

Cheryl & Dave

Renewed an old friendship

It was so great to see our old friend Michael Nikitas at the rally. (AKA "Big Dog") He had us laughing throughout the rally with his old stories.

I surely had a good time and made some new friends! There were people camped near me who were terribly friendly and good people, there was the guy who lives 50 miles South who happens to wear the same Olympia jacket as me (another person to ride with!) there were the forum folks I met, the people I went to Cubanitas with for dinner, the Irish rider who is on his way to Argentina... the list goes on! :thumb

AFTER the rally I met some people BMW people in the most unlikely place who were great as well, but I'll save that for my ride report. (yeah, I've been busy)...

Now as others have said; I hope they all feel the same way! :)

Yes!

Walt and Linyl (sp?) from Monroe Michigan who rode in on their his and hers 1995 R100RTClassics. Nice neighbors! Also met a cool young man who drives a City bus in Urbana IL. He parked and camped by me because he also has a retired police bike like mine. We compared lots of notes. :hug :thumb

Yup, with the wind.

Oh, and a few others at the rally and then there were all those wild people at the ferry...

Who knew that many biker fools could fit on a boat :p

Sure did!

Met lots of new friends (helped out at the Hospitality Pavilion) and finally put faces to some of the names found here on the forum. Beemokat, Rev. Willie, M1ka (Met you when we were talking with Jon D., the Glaves' and the Manleys'.

Hope to met up with you in Gillette.

Had a Blast!

Mr. Kirkritz, sorry if I spelled it wrong but PM me I have some questions!

:wave

Back