• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Did you make a new friend at the rally?

Did you make a new friend at the rally?

• Yup.

Votes: 51 96.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
of course, i do at every rally

unfortunately, one of them was hodag, he proved to be a terrible host, never enough beer or brats:laugh

I made some new friends, put faces with forum-friends, caught up with old friends, and then there was Camp Beers...:hungover

The Twirling Teepee was not a hospitality tent.

Oh yeah I was not sharing my aspirin:hungover cause I could not move out of the Hovel.

Hmm it seemed to dispense a great deal of liquid medication, purely medicinal mind you but in large quantities but yet very few asprins.:D

At least a half-dozen fine folks. What a great experience!

Hmm it seemed to dispense a great deal of liquid medication, purely medicinal mind you but in large quantities but yet very few asprins.:D

Just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dram of medicinal mind you

no aspirins but I did take 2 advil for my back ache from moving the camper.....
I guess when I asked "you need anything?"
maybe you should have said "aspirin" instead of pure mumbling something

Met a lot of friendly people and made new friends all over the place. Great rally!

I met Marsha and Joe (bikerfish1100) who worked on the ERC volunteers, me being one of them. Great folks! Hopefully I can get out and play on their backroads in the mountains of Colorado someday.

Back