• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Driving Lights

kentuvman

As far as the different color bulbs you can get - is there any "best" color for visiblity if you were choosing between clear, blue or amber?
Thanks much, KT

I can only anecdotally say that amber are very conspicuous. I have them in my Motolights and I can tell people can see them. Whenever I encounter other riders they always comment positively on the visibility of my lights. They actually might be a little obnoxiously conspicuous. :p

I too have amber in two of the sets I have...ALWAYS get comments on how the bike stands out. I saw a set coming at me in West Bend and had to agree:thumb

Back