• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Somehow, the producers and writers of Seinfeld turned nothing into a successful multiple-season TV show.

How do you make nothing into a continuing topic? How do you make nothing last for years?

How has this thread about nothing lasted so long? :scratch

I have no answers. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Since the invention of "Society," people have talked about nothing.

It's the most prolific export of humanity.

I'll say this:
THIS

If this thread were nuked as crazydrummerdude suggested in the Mercy Killing thread wouldnÔÇÖt that send it to the nothingness of oblivion and thus enshrine it in the ultimate reaches of nothingness?

I feel I have nothing to worry about, but with nothing to do I had nothing better to think about than this bit of nothing. (Can you have a bit of nothing or is that too nothing to think about?)

If this thread were nuked as crazydrummerdude suggested in the Mercy Killing thread wouldnÔÇÖt that send it to the nothingness of oblivion and thus enshrine it in the ultimate reaches of nothingness?

I feel I have nothing to worry about, but with nothing to do I had nothing better to think about than this bit of nothing. (Can you have a bit of nothing or is that too nothing to think about?)

Hypothetical suggestion, my man!

Long live nothing!

That line of logic has so little substance as to make it gossamer-like. In fact, I really got nothing out of it.

I like it. :thumb

dd5be2d232bf55f5d784764e9a1d4c3a08660ffc_m.jpg

Nothing is better than a chunk of meat the size of your head.

Meat!.jpg

:ha

"Queen Cut" my hind quarters!

That blows Josh's 4 pork chops outta the water.

Last edited:
Back