• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I hear Hitler bit the dust.
Or was it ashes?

Who cares. He's dead anyway.
Nothin'

The usual.Nothing.

D'oh!!

Here I thought,after all this time,there would be SOMETHING here,but,no;just a whole lotta nothing,as usual.

How do you keep doing that, Roy?

D'oh!!

Here I thought,after all this time,there would be SOMETHING here,but,no;just a whole lotta nothing,as usual.

How do you keep doing that, Roy?

What am I then?!?

Oh.

Nothing.
Again.

Damn.

Nothing for nothing

I heard the MOA has nothing to offer with the increaase in dues. Well since garbage collection is up 25 %, food prices up 10 %, and gas about 25 % I guess I should expect paying more for nothing new ? :whistle

But, since you are using dollars that are worth nothing to pay for nothing new, it is costing you nothing for nothing. Nothing to write home about here.:wave

Back